Studying alone vs with a group is just a personal choice right? Well not exactly… 🤔 It turns out that studying can actually be MORE effective than when alone & have other pros!
🥰 When in a group…
– You’re held more accountable to study.
– You can feel more motivated as the topics will seem less mundane.
– Human interactions can lower your stress and anxiety levels.
– You get an extra rewarding feeling when answering questions correct (since others are there to praise you)
– Share various techniques (you might find something NEW that works better for you!)
– You can test each other so it’s not just constant question review.
– You will ensure you’re not missing any subjects.
– You will have a higher chance of staying more organized.
– You won’t be the only one providing info, others can take the load off of you.
– Best of all, you may build and create new long lasting friendships! You’re all going through the same things…it will bring you closer together!
Now of course with any positive comes the negative so be careful… studying with others can lead to more distractions, side conversations, and procrastination ❌ If at any point the studying isn’t working make sure you make adjustments as needed.
But hey…If you’ve never tried a group setting give it a shot!…it can be the great start of fun times after you study!
Did you know we offer a FREE trial for our question banks? Just head over to our website (exams.mypsychboard.com) to get started today risk-free (with no Credit Card required!)
Feeling like you need a bit of extra help?
Contact us OR sign up for our tutoring!